Possible Health Benefits of Saunas
There are more saunas in Finland than cars! Our Scandinavian friends have enjoyed the therapeutic benefits of sauna baths for 2000 years.
Researchers from the University of Easter Finland tracked more than 2,300 men for longer than two decades and found that subjects who used saunas regularly had a 63 percent decrease in deaths from heart attacks and strokes. They also found a 66 percent reduction in case of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
The researchers also discovered that the frequency of sauna sessions played a dramatic role in how protective the practice was for the men’s health. They noticed improvements in blood pressure, blood flow and heart function in as little as four sauna sessions a week over a two-month period.*
*JACKIE DUNHAM, CTV News.ca. Published Sunday, January 8, 2017; 10:10PM EST.
FAST FACT ON SAUNAS
- It may provide benefits for cardiovascular health that resemble those derived from exercise.
- Clean and detoxify your body from the inside out!
- Stress and tension relief
- Accelerate metabolism and burn calories
- Ultimate revitalization of the body and mind
- Nurtures and refreshes the skin
- Alleviates muscle and joint pain
- Drinking alcohol before or during a sauna can be dangerous.
- Anyone who has a cardiovascular problem or who is pregnant should seek medical advice before using a sauna.
Advantages of Owning your own Monashee Sauna…,
- No chemicals required!
- Virtually maintenance free
- Costs nothing when not in use
- Doubles as a guest cabin
- Our high quality saunas can be relocated. Your one time purchase is an investment of a lifetime of healthy living
- Modular saunas with wood heat, solar and LED lighting can be located anywhere, even at your vacation cabin.
For local sales inquiries contact Kevin
Monashee Outdoor Saunas
5550 – 46th Street, SE
Salmon Arm, BC
For Steamcube and all other inquiries, contact Jorma
Sauna King Systems Inc.
431 Prairie Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC